Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's now 2009

It's now 2009.......now I have to remember to change the year when I'm writing the date! lol And now school has started back, and most everything else too. :) And this brings us much closer to All-State. And no, I do NOT like my music for All-State. It doesn't like me either *snickers*. Andrew is ready to throw something at me. He's getting tired of me practicing my high notes......I don't LIKE having to pay the G above the staff either! I told him at least all he has to do is listen to it, not try to play it. Of course his main problem is it normally ends in a squeak.......but I'm trying! I think I finally got the fingering for it in my head.......I think I've rambled long enough now. So I'll leave you with a picture from New Year's Eve of one of my other favorite people........Mrs Diana!


No comments: