Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kentucky will never be the same

We leave tomorrow to go to Kentucky for Andrew's graduation! I'm so excited, I can't wait to see him again! Although we won't get to see him until thursday, it's still that much closer. Sleep is definitely part of what I'll be doing on the trip down. We have to be gone from our house by 6:30 tomorrow morning and I still have to pack when I get home tonight. And when I don't get home til around 9:30 and I still have lots of stuff to do..........well, lets just say 6:30 is going to come awfully early b/c I have to get up early enough to have breakfast before we leave. At least I'll have a chance to catch up on my reading on the way there lol. And I've insisted on a picture taken in every state we pass through or go to while gone. and yes, I'll post at least some of the pictures. Well, it's getting time for me to finish up things here at work. I won't be around again until saturday so if there's mysterious silence or anything like that it's just b/c I'm gone. j/k

No comments: