Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Prattville Pops!

Well, this picture wouldn't go at the bottom so this is what the Pops looks like in semi-bad lighting and from far away lol.


The Prattville Pops is the band that I play in. Since they're a community band they're mostly adults but a few of us teenagers have invited ourselves in and been made welcome :) . So the picture below is of me and one of my favoritest peoples ever, Ms Barbara! She plays trombone in the Pops (and just happens to be my boss lol).
And Miriam, this might be your innocent look but it sure looks like you're trying to hide

something.

Pictures of Pops people without any instruments (except for the first picture). Shame on me lol. Either (A) We'd already put up our instruments, or (B) It was break time. Instrument pictures will just have to wait :)

3 comments:

Anna Naomi said...

Sorry you couldn't get the modesty button to work... Make sure you select the entire text in the box (holding down control-a will select it all) and paste it into the html part of your template. But, I definitely understand being technically challenged - I wouldn't know anything if not for Elijah's help!

It was fun seeing pictures of the Prattville Pops! I'm glad you're enjoying playing with them. I've really missed playing in band, but hope to play in orchestra next semester.

Elijah said...

Which church is that?

Miriam's look is indeed interesting.

Dellennie said...

The church is the presbyterian one in downtown prattville. And Miriam's looks are always interesting. Especially the ones I get from across the band room. :D I get them quite often. lol