Saturday, October 11, 2008

Okay, some of you are probably wondering why I named my blog "A Claranuts World", so here is the definition of Claranut.

Claranut- Clarinet players are sometimes called clarinetists, but that is a mistake. The correct term is CLAR-A-NUT. Claranuts can easily be identified by their lack of a life.

I laugh at this definition b/c sometimes it really does describe some clarinet players I know (including me). But I really do have a life, I don't spend ALL my time at the library and school anymore. (Okay, I still spend a lot of time there but I work at the library now, and school is a must). And yes, if liking to read qualifies as geekiness then I am on the high end of the spectrum of geekiness lol. At the moment my life revolves around church, school, music, and waiting for the next letter from my brother. So see, I DO have a life. And I have technically managed not to say much about it lol. So until I decide to post pictures or tell more about my life, for the moment I am disappearing, just not for forever (which might be unfortunate for you) :) They need to have smileys around here. XD And I will eventually learn how to manage all this stuff. lol

2 comments:

Anna Naomi said...

Neat to see that you're blogging, Dellenie! Your poetry is also very good! I'm the same way about it as you: I like to write it once-in-a-while when I get the inspiration, but I wouldn't want to write a whole book of it!

Dellennie said...

Yeah, I kinda put the poem up with you in mind lol. And thanks for the compliment. Yay for the blogs!