Monday, April 13, 2009

Breaking and Entering ;)

I did something yesterday that I hope never to have to do again. I climbed through my bedroom window. Now to give some background the REASON for climbing through the window was b/c my mom had locked the keys in the house. My dad wasn't home yet. What's a girl to do but climb through the window? Now getting the window raised from outside is a task,, but getting up there is even more of a task for a short(ish) person. To top it all off I was in my Easter sunday clothes. Climbing through a window is now on my "Don't really care to do this again" list. But climbing through modestly should give me points against being booked with breaking and entering, right? Not that I really broke anything. ;) Just thought I'd share the most interesting part of my sunday with you. :) Or maybe just the most odd.........

3 comments:

Miriam N. said...

I know I already heard about this, but reading it made me laugh again.
=) lol

Dellennie said...

You're welcome to the laughter. It was funny, if I do say so myself. So myself. ;)

Samantha said...

hey dellenie! check out my blog at www.samanthacarolyn.blogspot.com


:) ~Samantha Brooks