Friday, April 3, 2009

Once again, technically challenged *bangs head*

Why is it that every time I try to edit my blog I either (A) Mess it up, or (B) Can't get it to work AT ALL. I keep trying to add a playlist to my blog and every time I try it won't let me. Or I've stuck it in the wrong place or something. Plus I don't want to mess up the template I already have, b/c do you know how long it took me to get the maidens for modesty button on there again? And it still technically isn't in the right spot.......oh well. Any ideas for the technically challenged person? :)

2 comments:

Miriam N. said...

Yeah, I'm not sure I like seeing my back as the first thing seen on your blog...

I know how to fix it, but to tell you in words, now that would be a different matter. =)

Dellennie said...

So very helpful Miriam. :) And on the picture thing.....well, I'm the adept of pasting things in the wrong place in the template code. So it was a success just getting it on here! :D