Tuesday, March 24, 2009

25 random things about yours truly

1. My parents made my name up
2. I've been home schooled all my life
3. I've counted all the stairs that we have to climb at the WILDS everyday......and no longer remember EXACTLY how many there are
4. I've played piano since I was 5
5. I've run all the way around a large church in the rain to avoid playing a game
6. I'm not above popping people with a wet bandanna.....if they're the ones who soaked me to begin with :)
7. I throw things at Mr Bob
8. I've chased goats all over my grandparent's yard to try to get them back inside the fence
9. My cousin calls me Fred
10. I've quite a few great friends, but only a few BEST friends
11. I've gotten my permit recently.......VERY recently
12. No matter how much I "grow up".........I'll still throw things at Mr Bob
13. I'm a claranut!
14. I take goofy pictures of myself and my friends (poor Miriam lol)
15. I struggle to do my Quiet Time EVERY DAY
16. I have a boss who goofs off with me (she rocks)
don't let the flattery go to your head Ms Barbara! :D <3
17. I'm running out of random thing already.....
18. I'm planning on being bunk mates with Katherine again this year at camp. look out world!
19. I've been in more red clay/mud throwing wars with my cousins than I can remember
20. My favorite place on my grandparent's property is the waterfall and creek. But only when there aren't any snakes around......
21. I stink at playing pretty much any sport......unless music counts......
22. I've waited over a year to pull a prank back on someone before
23. I used to have hair down to my waist
24. I have more than one scar that's labeled a stupidity scar......there's at least 2.......
25. I've decided to name my possible future car "the Blue Behemoth" It's big and blue, why not?

3 comments:

Katie said...

Those are some very interesting things:)!!!!! See you tomorrow!!!

Elijah said...

> 15. I struggle to do my Quiet Time EVERY DAY

It is indeed a struggle sometimes! I've found doing devotions after my classes are over but before I start homework is the best time for me. I don't feel pressured to rush through it.

Dellennie said...

I've discovered if I'm doing a post for my blog about my quiet time (a.k.a. spiritual definitions) It helps me remember to do them. :)