Saturday, March 21, 2009

From wisdom teeth to Spring......welcome to my random mind :)

I've now officially gotten my wisdom teeth out. And have the annoying stitches to remind me of it! You'd think after having that done my dad would keep an eye on me on the way out to the car, right? Think again!I may not have gone goofy from the stuff in the IV but my reflexes were still rather foggy. So here I am walking towards the car, when all of a sudden one of the nurses says "Watch out for that!......" She didn't get to finish. I started turning, but I only missed that concrete column by around 3 inches. It felt like a George-of-the-Jungle moment to me! And to top it all for things to laugh at I dropped by my piano teacher house the day after I had them out to give her something (she'd given me someone else's book) and she looks at me and goes "For someone who had her wisdom teeth out yesterday, you sure are chipper. Are you on drugs?" Once I was out of her house I was laughing. I thought it might be rude to laugh where she could hear me lol. Only three more days until I can play my clarinet again! And changing the subject, has anyone noticed how absolutely beautiful it is outside today? Spring is most definitely here. And so is my Spring Break!

4 comments:

Elijah said...

I got my wisdom teeth out a while back.

Thanks for sharing your funny stories. :)

Dellennie said...

You're welcome Elijah! I doubt I could ever bring myself to be serious on my blog.......at least not for long anyway! And everybody needs to laugh! :)

Anna Naomi said...

Hope you're recovered from having your wisdom teeth out! I got mine out when I was 15, and it was no fun at all. But, it's a relief to not have to think about them anymore!

Dellennie said...

Everybody keeps asking about my teeth. And I go "Teeth? What teeth? Where?" It's the LACK of teeth that might bother me.:) But everything has gone fine, no dry sockets, and nothing much to complain about. :)