Friday, March 27, 2009

Things that happen

Becky (one of my co-workers) is officially dubbed "Pizza Pirate". We were taking our break and I just happened to still have some pizza rolls in the freezer. Now Becky loves pizza, so I'm her bestest friend when I bring pizza and share. But last night she made this "arggh" noise at the pizza (b/c it was still very hot and she wanted to eat it) and it sounded so much like a pirate I couldn't resist. So now Becky's the Pizza Pirate. And one of these days she'll come up with a nick name for me. :S lol And I officially hate having to call out the names of the notes for all my inversions on piano. Especially in C flat (thank you Mrs Wilson). But she paid me a compliment that I've never had before yesterday. She told me that I play one of my pieces better than she could. Now if she practiced it, she'd sound better of course. But being able to play it better than her when she just sits down and plays is still pretty cool. :)

No comments: